Ricoh WG-50 Black
- 16MP 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor
- Ricoh 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- 28-140mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Water, Crush, Shock, Freeze & Dustproof
- 2.7″ 230k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- ISO 6400 and up to 10 fps Shooting
- Pixel Track and Digital Shake Reduction
- Digital Microscope Mode & Built-In LEDs
Distinguished by its durability, the black WG-50 Digital Camera from Ricoh is a tough, compact point-and-shoot ideal for your everyday adventures. Its rugged physical construction renders it waterproof for depths up to 45.9′ and shockproof from heights of 5.2′, as well as freeze, crush, and dustproof to resist nearly anything you can throw at it. In terms of imaging, the WG-50 features a 16MP 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor that enables high-resolution stills shooting and Full HD 1080p video recording, as well as a sensitivity range from ISO 125-6400 and a top shooting rate of 10 fps to suit working in a variety of situations. A 5x optical zoom lens also contributes to this flexibility, and covers a wide-angle to telephoto 28-140mm equivalent focal length range, and is complemented by Pixel Track and Digital SR to help realize sharper imagery. Rounding out the WG-50’s design, its compact size incorporates a 2.7″ 230k-dot LCD monitor, which uses an Outdoor View Setting mode for improved visibility in bright lighting conditions, and six LED lights also surround the lens to help illuminate close-up subjects for macro shooting.
16MP CMOS Sensor
Featuring a 16MP 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor, the WG-50 is capable of recording high-resolution stills and Full HD 1080p video. The sensor also affords a sensitivity range of ISO 125-6400, for working in a variety of lighting conditions, and a continuous shooting rate of 10 fps to suit photographing moving subjects.
Other Camera Features
- Six LED macro lights surround the lens to produce brighter, more even lighting when working with close-up subjects.
- Benefitting working with the rear 2.7″ 230k-dot LCD monitor, an Outdoor View Setting mode automatically boosts the screen’s brightness when working in bright, sunlit conditions for greater visibility.
- included D-LI92 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 300 shots per charge.
- A nine-point autofocus system provides quick and accurate focusing performance and is also capable of detecting subject’s faces using Smile Capture, Blink Detection, Self Portrait Assist, Self Portrait Assist + Smile Capture, and Pet Detection settings.
- the processing engine contributes to a fast shutter lag time of 0.008 sec. and a startup time of 1.5 sec.
- Interval shooting modes allow you to record a series of exposures at pre-determined intervals for producing time-lapse imagery.
- Digital Filter: B&W/Sepia, Toy Camera, Retro, Color, Extract Color, Color Emphasis, High Contrast, Starburst, Soft, Fish-eye, Brightness, and Miniature Filter.